Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We're Moving On to Something New.

So we are moving on the 20th.
I think it's going to be a good move
but of course there are always worries.
Bills/Money.
What if something goes wrong.
What if we hate it.
What if we love it and can't buy in the spring.
I would be so heartbroken.
But, I have come to realize that no amount of worry can change anything.
I just have to give it up and take a step.
Here is a picture of our new home.
It's not the best picture but I will take more when I can.


We are also getting a new dog!
He is to keep me company whenever Andy has to go away.
We don't have pictures of our Scrapple
(he was prenamed but it's growing on me)
but here is a picture of what he looks like.


I am going to go enjoy this lovely snow day with my wonderful husband.
Drive safe! Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment